Safety guide is to set out as basic requirements for your family's safe home
Your house must ensure 15 things that must be met, including:
- Around ponds, water pits, lime pits, water drainage sewers in housing areas must have solid fences to ensure safety for children.
- Well, water tank (jar of drinking water) with a firm must have a safe lid.
- Tools, dangerous utensils or containers of dangerous toxic marine substances must be kept in safe storage warehouses.
- Windows must have bars, firm vertical bars and spaces to ensure that children cannot get through.
- The kitchen area must be separate, with doors and locked so that children under 6 years old cannot access the fire stove and gas tank.
- Electric conductors must be underground or have sturdy enclosures if going outside.
- Control switches, fuses, sockets must be installed out of reach of children under 6 years old and must have a protective box or net or a safety cover.
- Must use lamps with outer materials made of insulating materials in rooms in the house.
- Do not place the power outlet in toilet, bathrooms, if any, behind fuses / Ap-to-mat and in a safe place out of reach of children under 6 years old.
- Stairs must have guardrails, strong handrails. Stairsteps have a height, wide surface suitable, ensuring safety for children.
- The distance between the vertical bars of a stair railing ensures that children under 6 years old do not slip through and there are no crossbars for children to use to climb over.
- The thermos bottle must have a container or straps in a safe place, out of reach of children under 6 years old.
- The medicines are kept in medicine cabinets and kept out of reach of children under 6 years old.
- Knives, scissors and sharp objects used to cut to keep out of reach of children under 6 years old.
- Do not allow children to play small toys or small objects that are easy to swallow, to prevent airway choking.