Health Screening & Wellness Check-ups
To fit into your busy life, Family Medical Practice offers a one-stop service—modern, comprehensive health care services and state-of the-art facilities—all in-house via our health screening & wellness check-ups service. These check-ups are tailored to suit your age, sex, family history, personal risk factors and corporate requirements, including:
- Wellness checks with appropriate protocols for age and gender
- General health screening
- Pre-employment health screening
- Annual health check-ups
- Immigration health screening for visa requirements
- Adoption screening
- Domestic staff screening
- Cardiology screening
- Occupational health consultancy and surveys
Health Screening Services Available
- Thorough physical examinations
- Patient history assessments
- Laboratory testing, including tumor markers
- Hepatitis screening
- Metabolic disease screening
- Cancer screening
- Comprehensive imaging services
- Mammography (by referral)
- 64-slice CT scanner (by referral)
- Bone densitometry and body fat percentage
- Cardiac assessments & consultations
- Echocardiography (by referral), Doppler
- Gynecology consultations
- HPV Screening, Pap smear, ThinPrep Pap tests
- Mammography & breast exams (by referral)
- Pulmonary function testing (by referral)
Work Permit Check-up
Family Medical Practice is authorized to issue work permit health check-ups for foreigners and Vietnamese nationals at Care24H.
Lawful employment of any length beyond three months in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is usually only afforded to those holding an official work permit. Our work permit license is valid throughout Vietnam.
Family Medical Practice can conduct medical check-ups for visa applications to a number of countries. Our accredited panel of doctors conduct medical check-ups required for student, tourist, and permanent resident/immigration visas.
It takes about 90 minutes to complete your check-up, and Care24H will directly process your completed application to the relevant consulate of the country to which you are applying for a visa.
Family Medical Practice recommends pre-employment health screening and annual health check-ups for all domestic employees—including maids, nannies, cooks, cleaners, tutors, guards and drivers.
For all health check-up appointments, please contact reception at Care24H on (024) 3843 0748 ext 114.
School Health Check-ups
FMP Hanoi is a designated medical center for conducting health check-ups for international schools in Vietnam. International schools require applicants to provide a medical form for enrollment.
To book a health examination, please call 024 3843 0748 ext 114 (24/7) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- School Application Form
- Vaccination record
- Prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses
Preparing for your Examination
- The examination takes approximately 60 minutes.
- Please eat and drink as normal prior to your appointment.
- Urine and blood samples may be taken depending on the school application.
After the Check-up
- The report will complete after the check-up.
- Some schools require a PPD skin test. Patients will have to come back to see the nurse for the result.