Children have special requirements when it comes to health care.
At Family Medical Practice we understand this, and that’s why we’ve made it our primary focus over the last 24 years. Our highly-skilled pediatric specialists and general practitioners work together to provide the expert care that your children deserve in a warm and child-friendly environment.
In our medical centers, we have colorful pediatric rooms and play areas with children's books and toys for the comfort of children.
Our pediatric services include:
● Routine developmental assessments
● Newborn examinations
● Full vaccination services, including vaccination advice
● Preschool check-ups
● School enrolment check-ups
● Respiratory disease assessments
● Nutritional and feeding advice
● Early childhood development advice
● Primary pediatric emergency response
● Highly specialized pediatric evacuations
● Overnight inpatient facilities
● Children’s orthopedic services
Baby Health Care
The decision to have a child is one of life’s most meaningful experiences. Our medical centers offer comprehensive prenatal and postnatal support to parents of young babies. We offer full pediatric treatments for newborns as well as host a highly-focused support group for mothers of infants up to five years old.
As a matter of policy, FMP Hanoi doctors cannot examine or treat minors under the age of 16 without the presence of at least one parent or authorized guardian. Parents are invited to use the standard consent form provided at our medical centers (or click here to download the form).